|>> Return to Job Search|
Fluid Power Mechanic / Hydraulic Technician London 86886
||Fluid Power Mechanic / Hydraulic Technician London 86886|
||Do All Metal Fabricating Ltd|
We have an Immediate opening available for Fluid Power Mechanic for Hydraulic Division in Estevan, SK.
- Read Blue Prints, Schematics and Technical Drawings
- Assemble, Dismantle, Repair and Reassemble Drilling Rig Hydraulics
- Conduct Tests on Hydraulic Systems
- Thorough Knowledge of Drilling Rig Hydraulic Components
- Maintain Hydraulic Equipment
- Operate Pneumatic Tools and Test Equipment
- Welding skills
- Valid Driver's License MANDATORY
Heavy Equipment Mechanic, Fluid Power Specialist, or Journeymen Millwright
- Full Benefits Including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug, Hospital, Short & Long term disability and Life Insurance.
- Employment Type: Full Time
- Employment Length: Permanent
- Salary: Negotiable upon experience
You are required to work at our location in Estevan,SK for this position. Must be willing to relocate
All applicants must be a resident of Canada and legally entitled to work in Canada to apply.
Please submit your resume today for consideration.
keywords: Heavy Duty Equipment Mechanic, Maintenance Mechanic, Hydraulic, Millwright, Fluid Power, Industrial Mechanic, Repair, Maintenance, Pneumatics, Ontario, ON, Canada, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Strathroy, St. Thomas, Aylmer, Port Stanley, Grand Bend, Lambton Shores, Goderich, Mitchell, Stratford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Norwich, Sarnia, Chatham-Kent, Brantford, Ancaster, Cambridge
Do All Metal Fabricating Ltd - View All Jobs From Do All Metal Fabricating Ltd
Do All Metal Fabricating was established in April of 2000 and we are constantly expanding shop space and equipment to meet the needs of our growing client-base. With locations in Estevan, Saskatchewan, Nisku, Alberta and Glenburn, North Dakota, Do All is ideally situated in some of the fastest growing oil & gasmarkets in North America.