||Metal Finisher / Blender Hamilton 85568|
||Liburdi Turbine Services Inc.|
We are an aerospace industry leader, specializing in refurbishment and upgrade of Turbine engine components. We are looking for shop personnel capable of using air tools such as die grinders and hand held belt sanders to prep cracks and blend weld repairs on metal components.
DAYSHIFT AND AFTERNOON SHIFT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
- Good hand eye coordination and manual dexterity are required.
- General metal working knowledge and a positive outlook are strong assets.
- Mechanical aptitudes found in varied backgrounds from auto body repairs, mechanical tinkering and detail oriented hobbies have been typical of the successful candidates.
- Willing to train those candidates showing strong potential.
- We offer a decent starting salary for this position and the salary range increases with experience and ability
- We run three dedicated shifts and we pay shift premium. Two positions are currently available, one for day shift and the other for afternoon shift.
If you are looking for an entry level position in a growing company with a solid international reputation, within which you can grow your skills, please apply today!
Please note this job is located in Dundas, Ontario (Close to Hamilton)
Keywords: Blenders, Metal Finishers, tool and die, blender operator, Ontario, ON, Brantford, Cambridge, Burlington, Guelph, Puslich, Ancaster, Waterdown, Milton, Smithville, Grimsby, Mississauga, Kitchener, Waterloo, Haldimand, St. Catherines