||IT Developer Cornwall 69621|
The individual will be very familiar with the functionality of the software and the database structure as to provide fast and efficient site support when problem resolution does not involve software modification. Role may also include the support of 3rd Party Supply Chain Application Software packages and the integration of these packages into the overall application environment. Performs analysis, cost estimating, and generation of technical documentation including requirements, gap analysis, high and low level design documents, cost models, and project plans. Compiles and publishes team standards of programming and development methodology. Attends status meetings and works with team members from other departments to co-ordinate activities and clarify objectives.
HOW WILL YOU MAKE YOUR MARK?
Critical activities include:
- Create or modify computer programs to specification on time and budget in a quality manner.
- Resolve Production Incidents as assigned in a timely fashion.
- Validate and compile estimates into cost models.
- Achieve customer satisfaction through individual and team effort.
- Little supervision required from a more senior systems leader.
- On-call pager rotation duty to provide off-hours support.
- Generate program specifications from design documents.
- Create Functional requirements, gap analysis, and design documents.
- Role works in a Matrixed IT organizations requiring communications and interactions with other teams including Business Unit IT Project Management, Business Systems Analysts, QA, Application Integration, DBA and Production Support.
- Role accepts considerable responsibility for project success; effective ability to assist others in the completion of assignments through knowledge sharing, effective ability to work on multiple tasks and projects simultaneously; effective knowledge of business applications and business processes including both third party and in-house developed applications.
What We Offer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Management Information Systems or related field.
- 3 - 6 years of progressive experience in an IT environment.
- 2 - 4 years of programming experience in application development and/or support
- Good working knowledge of Unix.
- Good working knowledge of SQL.
- Good working knowledge of personal computers and standard desktop programs such as word processing and spreadsheet programs.
- Knowledge of Warehousing and Distribution a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Ability to interface with internal partners.
- Must be detail oriented and committed to deadlines
Base Salary, Annual Bonus Program, Full Benefits, Annual Vacation
Why Work With Us?
Work with great people and accomplish great things
Be part of a dynamic work environment that is always changing - contribute your ideas and make your mark!
Create your career path. Were growing - grow with us! Be rewarded
Every employee shares in company success through company incentive plan.
Please apply today!
We thank all interested applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Keywords:Software Development, Software Developer, Web Developer, Programmer, Software Engineer, Application Developer, Ontario, ON, Williamstown, Stormont, Long Sault, Lancaster, Alexandria, Winchester, Kemptville, Hawkesbury, Gatineau, Ottawa, Napean, Barrhaven