||General Machinist Spindle Manufacturing London 69576|
General Machinist required for growing machine tool Company Specializing in precision spindles.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up and operate a variety of machine tools to produce precision spindles
- Machines used are lathe, OD/ID grinding, surface grinding, milling machine
- Coordinate projects and ensure that the proper materials required are approved
- Ensure detailed records are kept of all work performed and material used
- Manage daily tasks by determining the amount of effort and materials required
- Develop new, innovative ideas to improve production parts and increase efficiency
We are a well established firm in business for over 50 years committed to ensuring a safe working environment for our team members. Hours of work are Monday to Friday 7:00 am to 4:30 pm with occasional Saturdays.
We offer a competitive remuneration package that includes a benefits program.
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED IN WINDSOR AND RELOCATION IS REQUIRED.
Please submit your resume today.
Keywords: Ontario, ON, Canada, St. Marys, Ingersoll, Strathroy, St. Thomas, Aylmer, Port Stanley, Grand Bend, Lambton Shores, Goderich, Mitchell, Stratford, Kitchener, Waterloo, Woodstock, Tillsonburg, Norwich, Sarnia, Chatham-Kent, Brantford, Ancaster, Cambridge, Machining, Machine Tools, Patternmaker, Mold maker, Tool and die maker, Tool maker, manufacturing, mechanical,