|>> Return to Job Search|
Control Tower Operator Heavy Trucks Concord 64033
||Control Tower Operator Heavy Trucks Concord 64033|
||Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office|
One of Central Canada’s largest dealerships in Ontario is seeking energetic, self-motivated Control Tower Operator
Benefits include Health and Dental Good pay Opportunity for advancement Learning environment
In short: Scheduler/Control Tower Operator assessments address the following topics in depth.
- The Candidate should have minimum 3-5 years work experience as Control Tower Operator.
- Receives all repair orders for vehicles brought in the service facility for booking and job allocating to the proper technician for work performing and team leader authorization after completion.
- Hands over all completed repair orders to the quality controller, for final test and authorization of those passed the test, and returns failed one to the concerned technician to rectify the job.
- Passes all completed repair orders to the billing Officer for finalization and sending to parts store for closing.
- Follows up the work's progress on the vehicle, updates the workshop Manager about the details whenever is required to overcome any over load which might create delay beyond promised date.
- Tower operator must be able Co-ordinates with service advisors to get the customer's approval on any additional repair cost and extra work, to eliminate any customer complaint in regards any delay.
- Co-ordinates continuously with team leaders, in order to keep all technicians busy and, reduce their idle time for getting maximum manpower utilization.
- You are responsible to update the tower daily report and vehicles waiting for parts report and make sure of the distribution to all concerned.
- You should carry out any work related to the company interest, within the normal duty hours provided that he has the physical and mental ability to do it.
Please submit your resume for consideration
- Receives and reviews incoming work orders
- Meets with service advisor to understand repair order and time commitments
- Updates work orders in progress
- Schedules technicians and work flow
- Follows up and updates status of repairs
- Assists technicians and installers
- Communicate with customers on progress of trucks being repaired
Keywords: Vaughan, Woodbridge, Thornhill, Markham, Toronto, North York, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Brampton, King City, Service Advisor, Automotive Service Advisor, Diesel Truck Service, Auto Service, Customer Service, Office Administration, dispatch, dispatcher
Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office - View All Jobs From Kenworth Toronto Corporate Head Office
At Kenworth Toronto we are working hard to ensure we offer quality. All elements of a successful business are now in place. We have an enthusiastic New and Used truck department accompanied by knowledgeable Parts and Service departments.
There are as many ways to enjoy the Kenworth product as there are choices in models and options. No question about it, Kenworth builds a quality product.
At KTC we strive to earn our customer's trust and loyalty by supplying top quality parts sourced from top quality suppliers. By building solid relationships with our suppliers we are able to provide our valued customer's with everything that they need. Competitive pricing, fast delivery, on-site training are only a few of the aspects that will allow our customers to realize the value of building a lasting relationship with KTC. Our belief is that top quality customer service is a right that every customer deserves and we strive to achieve this goal. With 8 locations to serve you, KTC is your source for quality & value.