||Powerline Foreman Technicians and Apprentices Calgary 32056|
Our organization is presently hiring POWERLINE FOREMAN, TECHNICIANS and APPRENTICES.
The company is based out of Calgary however; projects are located throughout all of Alberta.
- Install, repair and maintain electrical distribution and transmission systems.
- Erect and maintain poles, towers and guy wires.
- Splice, solder, insulate and terminate conductors and wiring.
- Inspect and test power lines and cables.
- Install and maintain street lighting systems.
- Must hold a Power Lineman Trade Certificate or be indentured in a powerline technician apprenticeship program in preparation for achieving journeyman status.
- Experience is required
- A valid class 5 driver’s license is mandatory with the expectation of obtaining a class 3Q within 3 months of hire
- Read blueprints, work at heights, write maintenance reports and instruct apprentices.
We offer a comprehensive and competitive Journeyman wage starting at $38.85/hr and benefits package including a portable RSP fund.
Please apply today!
Keywords: Alberta, AB, Chestermere, Langdon, De Winton, Bragg Creek, Cochrane, Airdrie, Strathmore, Crossfield, Carstairs, Black Diamond, High River, Okotoks, Midnapore, Silver Springs, Canmore, Banff, Brooks, Drumheller