We are seeking full-time collection specialists for our Vancouver Office.
Build a career with an exciting, rapidly growing, Canada-wide organization.
Experience not required - paid training provided!
You can be a very successful collector if:
- You’re a great communicator – you enjoy connecting with people
- You’re ready to solve problems – you’re observant and have excellent detective skills
- You know how to negotiate – you listen carefully and look for solutions
- You want to be rewarded – you’re focused and work hard
If you’re eager to learn, we’ll help you hone these skills into a rewarding career.
- Call account holders to discuss delinquency and negotiate repayment
- Gather relevant financial information
- Negotiate repayment options on overdue accounts
- Utilize scripting to keep calls short and solution focused
- Detailed documentation of calls and timely follow ups
Each collector gets paid on-the-job training to understand client directives and policies as well as industry legislative guidelines to which we strictly adhere. Most importantly, we believe everyone deserves to be treated with courtesy and respect at all times. At our great company, our code is central to everything we do.
Code of Ethics
- The Individual Must be Respected at All Times
- The Customer Must be Given The Best Possible Service
- Excellence and Superior Performance Must be Pursued at all Times
We offer the following benefits:
- Fun, fast-paced office environment
- Opportunities for advancement and career-building
- Paid hands-on training with our experienced management team
- Opportunity to participate in our community programs
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Monthly salary plus commissions
Apply today to join our family!
Ukraine Nationals are encourage to apply. Must be fluent in English
Check us out on Glassdoor, Instagram, or even on YouTube to see first hand what some of our staff are saying about us.