We are looking for Portuguese Speaking Passenger Service Agents
We are the #1 leading Ground Services Provider in the world. Our company employs over 40,000 dedicated professionals, serving over 650 client companies at 192 airport locations in 38 countries on five continents. We deliver unparalleled value in the areas of Ground Handling, Cargo Services, Fueling and Aircraft Maintenance. We strive to operate with the core values of People, Professionalism, and Partnership in all that we undertake. Consider being a part of an organization that has earned recognition as the Global Aviation Ground Services Company for the last twelve consecutive years in a row and Cargo Handling Agent of the Year for the last three consecutive years! Our mission is simple – “To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.”
This position provides all necessary and required passenger/customer services as contracted by the customer to include but not be limited to reservations, ticketing, baggage processing, terminal/gate check-in, jetway operation, greeting arriving passengers, handling of VIPs, provide special passenger assistance, handle customer complaints and other duties as assigned.
- Greet and check-in passengers
- Inspect and verify all required passenger departure documentation
- Issue tickets and boarding passes
- Accept, weigh (as required) and tag passenger baggage
- Determine and assess additional baggage fees as required
- Assist in the processing, handling and escorting of Unaccompanied Minors (UM)
- Process and board passengers in the departure/gate area inspecting all required documentation
- Assist Ramp Service Agents to ensure that wheelchairs, strollers and gate checked bags (cleared through security) are made available for loading upon departure and delivery to passengers upon arrival.
- Operate equipment to include computer monitors and keyboards, carrier specific reservation/ ticketing software, baggage scales, ticket and baggage tag printing equipment, wheelchairs, public address systems
- Direct passengers to connecting flights as requested
- Reschedule/ticket passengers affected by flight interruptions/cancellations
- Assist passengers in obtaining lodging/meals (in compliance with carrier guidelines) as a result of cancelled, interrupted, delayed flights
- Provide special assistance for VIP passengers as requested/directed
- Other duties as assigned
- Looking for applicants that speak fluent English and Portuguese
- Flexible work schedule that will include evenings, early morning starts, weekends, and holidays
- Must be able to clear the Transport Canada Security Background check.
We offer extended health and dental benefits.
Please apply today.